Order Terms and Conditions of Sale
All orders for products supplied will be charged in accordance with our current pricelist unless other wise agreed with a company representative at the point of sale.
All prices are inclusive of VAT, unless this is requested to be listed separately at the time of order. VAT is charged, where applicable, at the standard rate.
Preferred payment options are cash, card or BACS. Returned or represented cheques and direct debits will incur an additional £20 charge per representation.
Deliveries should be checked carefully before signing for them, to ensure the correct number of packages you are signing for has been delivered. We cannot accept responsibility for the non-delivery of packages that have been signed for.
Claims arising from shortages or damaged delivery must be made within 3 days. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 10 days of despatch.
We endeavour to despatch orders within 10 working days, however, this may be longer during peak times. Our standard delivery is £6 (incl VAT) for all orders placed online.
If you have a deadline please let us know before placing your order to allow us to make the necessary arrangements.
Clean, unworn items that are returned in original packaging are only acceptable. Please contact us before returning your item so we can issue you with a returns number. Without this, we will be unable to action your return or exchange.
- Please remember to check your invoice for sizes and quantities before payment and decoration as no credit will be allowed for worn, printed or processed garments.
- Items which have been personalised and embroidered or printed are non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless the fault lies with the garment, or the branding itself
- Faulty goods must be returned within 7 days of supply with the fault clearly indicated and without defacing the garment. Please contact us in the first instance.
- Returns will only be accepted by prior arrangement. The packing slip is the best way of letting us know why you are returning the garment.
- All garments must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Under no circumstances will soiled goods be accepted for return.
- Contact [email protected] to report a fault.
All prices are subject to change without notice. We will endeavour to communicate any price charges online and via social networking channels.
Please be aware that unless otherwise stated the size quoted are ‘to fit’ in inches. This is a guideline tool and may not be the actual size of the garment as some styles are designed to fit loose/baggy whereas other may be more fitted in style. The sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
Please speak to a member of staff if you have concerns re sizing at the point of enquiry/order.
JS Teamwear reserve the right to amend and review these terms and conditions on a regular basis and a copy of these are available at all times on our website or a printed copy can be sent out on request.